2024年河南中考作文您怎么写?

Home 论坛 专题探讨 写作 2024年河南中考作文您怎么写?

标签: 

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Jason
    管理员

在日常学习中,有的学生喜欢独自学习,有的则喜欢和大家一起学习。你更喜欢哪 一种学习方式?校刊英语专栏正在以 “Studying alone or studying with a group?”为题开 展征文活动,请你根据写作要求,结合自身实际,从以下两种学习方式中任选其一,用 英语写一篇短文,陈述你的理由,向专栏投稿。

Studying alone Studying with a group
    solve problems on my own get help from others
    keep my mind on schoolwork share ideas with group members

写作要求:1.文中须包含所选学习方式的要点提示,可适当发挥;
    2 .文中不得出现考生的真实姓名和学校名称;
    3 .词数100左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数)。

Studying alone or studying with a group?

Some students like to study alone. Others enjoy studying with a group. ___________________________________________________

Jason
    管理员

Possible version I :

Some students like to study alone. Others enjoy studying with a group. As for me, I like studying alone better.
    Firstly, studying alone helps me learn to solve problems on my own. Most of the time, I need to think hard about them all by myself So my thinking ability is improved at the same time. Secondly, when I study alone, I can keep my mind on what Fm doing. With a clear head, I am able to finish my homework quickly. In this way, I will gradually develop a good learning habit.
    I think studying alone is really a good way and it will benefit me a lot in my life.

Jason
    管理员

Possible version II:

Some students like to study alone. Others enjoy studying with a group. As for me, I prefer to study with a group.
    As the saying goes, t4Two heads are better than one.” With a group, I can learn a lot from others. Whenever I have some questions, they are always ready to help. With their help, I become more and more confident in my study. Also, when I study with my classmates, we can discuss whatever puzzles me face to face. Through discussion, we can share different ideas and get to know more about each other.
    All in all, I think studying with a group provides many chances to improve myself and helps me to be a better person.

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。
跳至工具栏